REDTAIL GOLF CLUB
7900 RedTail Drive
Village of Lakewood, IL. 60014
Thank you for considering RedTail Golf Club for your event. We are pleased to offer rooms which can accommodate intimate, small events to mid-sized business meetings. Enclosed in this packet, you will find the following information:
- Fee Schedule and any additional items needed for your event.
- The Rental Agreement and Waiver needed to be completed and reviewed with our staff prior to booking.
Contact us at (815)477-0055 or firstname.lastname@example.org, we will gladly assist you with any questions, concerns and scheduling.
Please visit us online at www.redtailgolf.com and “Like us” on Facebook at www.facebook.com/redtailgolfclub.
Thank you again for your consideration,
RedTail Golf Club Staff
REDTAIL GOLF CLUB
7900 RedTail Drive
Village of Lakewood, IL. 60014
FACILITY RENTAL RESERVATION FORM
City: __________________________ State: _________________ Zip: ____________
Phone: ______________________________ Email: ______________________________
Driver’s License #:_______________________________________________________________
Event Type: _____________________________ Rental Date: ________________
Time: __________ AM/PM to ____________ AM/PM Total Hours:______________
Are you a Village of Lakewood, Crystal Lake, Lake in the Hills Resident: (Circle) YES or NO
Non-Profit Tax ID#:______________________________________________________________
(Please provide a copy of your Tax Exempt Certificate)
Your date will not be held until the reservation form and deposit are received.
Banquet Room Seating Capacity 120
Banquet Room Tables/ Chairs 110
Bar Area Seating Capacity 42 with tables/chairs and 12 seats at the bar.
Banquet Room Bar Area Banquet and Bar Area
Resident $40 per hour $30 per hour $70 per hour
Non-Resident $60 per hour $50 per hour $110 per hour
Number of Chairs Requested: ____________ Number of Tables Requested: ________
Number of Table Linens Requested: $7.00/Table_____________________
Caterer: YES or NO If yes, caterer’s name: ____________________________________
- 7 day prior to rental – no refund
- 8+ days prior to the date of rental – 75% of deposit fee refunded
- A minimum of seven (7) day notice is required for Club House rentals
- The Club House may not be utilized past 11 PM
Golf Club Rules and Regulations:
The Golf Club facility Rules and Regulations are fully incorporated as follows:
Rules for Building Rental are as follows:
- Course Hours are 7 AM to Sunset. Building Hours are 8 AM to 11 PM.
- Homemade food is allowed for private consumption and must be completely prepared outside our facilities. RedTail Kitchen facilities may not be used.
- Certified Charity organizations can sell baked goods, but cannot sell cooked foods.
- Public events can use food from licensed caterer and will require a Special Events permit with Village Board approval (see Village Code 33.05)
- Outside alcohol is not permitted for consumption on RedTail property.
- No littering
- The use of confetti, glitter and/or artificial snow, etc. is not permitted unless approved in writing by the Village Chief Administrative Officer or designee prior to signing of the permit. If such items are used without prior approval, additional charges for the facility cleaning shall be imposed on the renter.
- All pets must be leashed and owners must clean up any droppings. Only Service Pets are allowed in RedTail Club House.
- Parking of Vehicles is allowed in designated parking lots only. No trailer parking permitted without a permit.
- No staples, nails or any type of fastener on any buildings, trees or railings.
- No motorized vehicles on the grass unless the area is designated for parking or loading.
- No fireworks including sparklers.
- Children under the age of five (5) must be accompanied by an adult in the restrooms.
- No unnecessary noise.
- No vandalism to the buildings, vegetation, trees or landscape.
- Disorder among patrons is a cause for removal of guests, cancellation of the rental and may cause denial of future rentals.
In exchange for the Village agreeing to allow use of the Golf Club facility, the undersigned, its successors and assigns, hereby agree to hold harmless, indemnify and reimburse the Village, its officials, employees, successors and assigns, for any and all liabilities, obligations, claims, damages, penalties, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising directly or indirectly from its use of the facility. The undersigned understands that the Village assumes no responsibility or liability for any damage or injury of any sort rising or alleged to have arisen from the use of the facility.
Guest Signature: _____________________________________ Date:___________________
- Residents: Any person residing in the Village of Lakewood, Crystal Lake or Lake in the Hills.
- Non-Residents: Any person or group residing outside the village limits of the Village of Lakewood, Crystal Lake or Lake in the Hills
Residents/Non-Residents making a reservation for the RedTail Golf Club facility must be at least 21 years of age and be present at the activity or event.
- Facilities are to be left in an acceptable, clean and orderly condition. The renter bears the responsibility of removing all personal items and materials from the facility.
Village Code 33.05 requires:
- All applications for a special event permit shall be accomplished by a certificate of insurance for general public liability insurance coverage of a minimum of $1,000,000, which shall name the Village of Lakewood and its respective officers, officials, employees, agents and volunteers as additional insureds and shall be subject to the prior approval of the Village Attorney. The certificate of insurance must also include the name of the event, location and dates of coverage.
Please review and sign:
The renter is responsible for cleaning and removing any items or decorations that were brought into the building. The tables and chairs need to be cleaned. If there are any damages, the renter listed on the contract will be invoiced accordingly and agrees to pay within 30 days of such invoice for all damages incurred during the event. This will be at the discretion of the Chief Administrative Officer. Refunds can take up to 45 days.
I hereby request the use of the RedTail Golf Club facility. On page one of this document on the date and time above, for the purpose stated. I acknowledge receipt of the rules governing the use of the facility.
As a condition of the rental, the renter agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Village of Lakewood and all of its officers and employees, against any and all suits, causes of action, or injury, illness or property damage claims arising out of this rental agreement.
The renter agrees for itself and/or its employees, agents, or volunteers associated or to be associated with the activity for which this agreement is being sought, to waive and relinquish all claims that may result in any manner against the Village of Lakewood, its agents, public officers, officials, or employees and authorized volunteers from said renter, except for acts caused by the willful misconduct by employees of the Village pf Lakewood acting within the scope of their employment.
By signing below, the renter certifies that the information provided above is correct; he/she has read and understands the information contained in this agreement; he/she agrees to conduct the requested activity in compliance with all State and local applicable codes, ordinances, laws and the conditions contained in this agreement.
Printed Name: _____________________________________________________________________
(For Office Use Only)
Credit Card #: ________________________________ Exp. Date:_________________________
CVS: ______________ CC Type: Visa MC Discover Amex
Name as it appears on card: _______________________________________________________
Card Billing Address: _____________________________________________________________
Certificate of Insurance Received: Date: _______________ Village Staff Initials:____________
Rental Fee Deposit: ______________